Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog was launched on WordPress in fall, 2011. The blog began on the former “community” blog pages found on the website of NTEN: Nonprofit Technology Network. The format of the Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog has changed over time, and new articles continue to be added. My brief organizational notes follow.
The Instagram photograph of Crepe Myrtle in Bee Cave, Texas was taken by me in July, 2017. Today, I do most all my own photography and video work. To follow me on Instagram, follow the link. I post personal and professional imagery on Instagram. Questions? Contact me anytime.
How This Blog is Organized
- There are no other authors. Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog is based on my personal interests and experiences. I am the sole author.
- Every few months, I change the landing page of Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog with a new thought and photo. Yes, you are in the right place.
- For information about how this blog was created and the guiding principles under which it operates, follow this link.
Primary Articles and Random Discussions
- For a menu of primary articles – detailed discussions with links for additional information and support – look up above the photograph to the main menu, How This Blog Works | Menu of Primary Articles.
- Missing something? If you are searching for one of my casual “posts” but are unable to locate it, do two things: 1) check the Menu of Primary Articles, as some posts have been converted to primary articles; and 2) click on the tiny three “bars” at the top edge of the website for the drop down menu. There you will find, Carolyn’s Random Discussions & Activities (recent posts and a searchable archive going back to 2013). The WordPress search engine on this website is powerful; you can also enter keywords into the Search box (or into the box by the magnifying glass icon), to find articles quickly.
- Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog is visited by many other nations. Toward that end, I added a Google Translate box this summer, accessible via the drop down menu at the top edge of the website (click on the tiny three bars).
- To reach my Gravatar profile, follow the link.
- To find links to my other social media sites, click on the social link icon next to the three bars at the top of the page.
Carolyn M. Appleton, Inc.
- Need help from me as an educator, fundraiser or communicator? Follow this link to my company website.
- New! SlideShare was one of my earliest “social media” platforms (since 2010). Follow this link to my profile there, and click on the Presentations link on the right side. If your nonprofit or nonprofit support organization would like a private video conference by me focused on one of these slide presentations, use the secure contact form on this site to reach me. By appointment. ADRP members free of charge.
Thank you for visiting!