How This Blog is Organized
- Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog was launched publicly in fall, 2011. The format of the blog has changed over time, and new articles continue to be added.
- At this time, there are no other authors. Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog is based on my personal interests and experiences. I am the sole author.
- Every few months, I change the landing page of Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog with a new thought and photo. Yes, you are in the right place.
- For information about how this blog was created and the guiding principles under which it operates, follow this link.
Primary Articles and Random Discussions
- For a menu of primary articles – detailed discussions with links for additional information – look up above the photograph (main menu).
- Missing something? If you are looking for one of my casual “posts” (formerly Recent Thoughts, now Random Discussions and Activities), but unable find it? Be sure to check the main menu. Some posts have been converted to primary articles.
- To reach my Gravatar profile, follow the link.
- To find links to my other social media sites, click on the link icon next to the three bars at the top of the page.
Carolyn M. Appleton, Inc.
- Need help from me as an educator, fundraiser or communicator? Follow this link to my company website.
- New! SlideShare was one of my earliest “social media” platforms (since 2010). Follow this link to my profile there, and click on the “Presentations” link on the right side. If your nonprofit or nonprofit support organization would like a private video conference by me focused on one of these slide presentations, use the secure contact form on this site to reach me. By appointment. ADRP members free of charge.
Thank you for visiting!