Let us all strive to be champions. Be fearless.
“To be a champion, I think you have to see the big picture. It’s not about winning and losing; it’s about every day hard work and about thriving on a challenge. It’s about embracing the pain that you’ll experience at the end of a race and not being afraid. I think people think too hard and get afraid of a certain challenge.”
~ Summer Sanders, American athlete (b. 1972)
How This Blog is Organized
- Every few months, I change the landing page of Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog with a new thought and a new photo. Yes, you are in the right place.
- For information about how this blog was created and the guiding principles under which it operates, follow this link.
Primary Articles and Random Discussions
- For a menu of primary articles – detailed discussions with links for additional information – look up above the photograph (main menu).
- Missing something? If you are looking for one of my casual “posts” (formerly Recent Thoughts, now Random Discussions and Activities), but unable find it? Be sure to check the main menu. Some posts have been converted to primary articles!
- To reach my Gravatar profile, more casual ongoing posts, and additional helpful links and information, click on the tiny three bars at the top of the page for the drop down.
- To find links to my other social media sites, click on the link icon next to the three bars at the top of the page.
Carolyn M. Appleton, Inc.
- Need help from me as an educator, fundraiser or communicator? Look just above the photo to my “Inc.” page link!
- New! SlideShare was one of my earliest “social media” platforms (since 2010). Follow this link to my profile there, and click on the “Presentations” link on the right side. If your nonprofit or nonprofit support organization would like a private videoconference by me focused on one of these slide presentations, use the secure contact form on this site to reach me. By appointment only. ADRP members free of charge.
Thank you for visiting!