My mission is to help organizations, communities, donors and volunteers attain their fundraising, digital communications and public relations goals in the most efficient, thoughtful, high-quality manner possible. I am an independent nonprofit fundraising and communications expert with extensive experience working across Texas (and beyond).
Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog was launched in 2011. Based on personal interests and experiences, it shares my work in the “trenches” of nonprofit organizations small and large. Both the wonderful and the challenging moments are discussed. The challenges are meant to help readers learn that while missteps happen naturally in life, one can recuperate and even thrive once you deal with and move past them. Never say never!
2021 marks the tenth anniversary of Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog. To learn how I began blogging, follow the link.
Included in Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog
- The main list of primary articles on Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog may be found by clicking on the drop down menu at the top of the page.
- You might enjoy my series of heartwarming and educational fundraising stories relating to philanthropists with whom I have worked, “A Brief Account.” There are other sections of articles on key topics, as noted in the drop-down menu. Blog posts and outside resources are occasionally included in the main menu, to expand upon those sections and discussions.
- Sign up for posts, Carolyn’s ongoing commentary and “thought pieces,” by looking in the margin.
- Use the “search” box to find information of interest to you. If you cannot find something, please reach out via my secure contact form. In all cases, I share links to outside sources that you may find helpful. But keep in mind, link- and article-sharing does not necessarily indicate formal endorsement of those sources.
- The margins of Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog are updated fairly often and contain additional links and photographs. Come back to visit often and see what’s new! To find information about my work specifically, look in the lower margin.
- To read more about the organization of and context for my articles and advice, follow the link to, “How Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog Works.” All rights reserved. There are no other authors nor co-authors.
- My thanks go to the philanthropists who have supported by work over the years. Together, we have made so many wonderful projects come to life, and we have improved the lives of many.
Images at the top of the page in the rotating series of headers were taken by me with an iPhone. Questions? Use the secure contact form to reach me.