Welcome to Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog. I am glad you stopped by my website to visit!
This blog is based on personal interests and experiences related to my work in the nonprofit sector. I am the sole author of Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog, but to be even more helpful, I include links to the websites of many other colleagues in my articles and posts. Every few months, I also change the landing page. Yes, you are in the right place.
For information about how this blog was created and the guiding principles under which it operates, follow this link.
- For a menu of primary articles – detailed discussions with links for additional information – you will find it at the top of the page.
- Missing something? If you are searching for one of my casual “posts” but are unable to locate it, do two things: 1) check the Primary Articles, as some posts have been converted to primary articles; and 2) check the widgets at the bottom of the page. There you will find Carolyn’s Posts and a searchable archive going back to 2013.
- Search! The WordPress search engine on this website is powerful. You can enter keywords into the Search box (or into the box by the magnifying glass icon), to find articles quickly.
- If all else fails, email me using the secure contact form.
- If there is a topic you would like for me to cover, send me a message. Ideas are always welcome!
- Click on the menu at the top of the page to find my secure contact form.
- To reach my Gravatar profile, follow the link.
- To find links to my other social media sites, look in the right hand margin for the icons.
- Need help from me as an educator, fundraiser or communicator? Follow this link to my company website.