About Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog
Welcome and thank you for visiting Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog. This blog is based on my personal interests and experiences. I am the sole author, but to be even more helpful, I include links to the websites of many other colleagues. Every few months, I also change the landing page with a new photo. Yes, you are in the right place. For information about how this blog was created and the guiding principles under which it operates, follow this link.
- For a menu of primary articles – detailed discussions with links for additional information – you will find it at the top of the page.
- Missing something? If you are searching for one of my casual “posts” but are unable to locate it, do two things: 1) check the Primary Articles, as some posts have been converted to primary articles; and 2) check the widgets at the bottom of the page. There you will find Carolyn’s Posts and a searchable archive going back to 2013.
- Search! The WordPress search engine on this website is powerful. You can enter keywords into the Search box (or into the box by the magnifying glass icon), to find articles quickly.
- If all else fails, email me using the secure contact form.
- If there is a topic you would like for me to cover, send me a message. Ideas are always welcome!
- To reach my Gravatar profile, follow the link.
- To find links to my other social media sites, look in the right hand margin.
- Need help from me as an educator, fundraiser or communicator? Follow this link to my company website.