About Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog
- Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog (est. 2011), is based on my personal interests and experiences. I am the sole author and I do not feature other authors at this time.
- Every few months, I change the landing page of Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog with a new photo. Yes, you are in the right place.
- For information about how this blog was created and the guiding principles under which it operates, follow this link.
Primary Articles & Random Discussions
- For a menu of primary articles – detailed discussions with links for additional information and support – look up above the photograph to the main menu, How This Blog Works | Menu of Primary Articles.
- Missing something? If you are searching for one of my casual “posts” but are unable to locate it, do two things: 1) check the Menu of Primary Articles, as some posts have been converted to primary articles; and 2) click on the tiny three “bars” at the top edge of the website for the drop down menu. There you will find, Carolyn’s Random Discussions & Activities (recent posts and a searchable archive going back to 2013).
- Search! The WordPress search engine on this website is powerful. You can enter keywords into the Search box (or into the box by the magnifying glass icon), to find articles quickly.
- If all else fails, email me using the secure contact form.
- To reach my Gravatar profile, follow the link.
- To find links to my other social media sites, click on the social link icon next to the three bars at the top of the page.
- Need help from me as an educator, fundraiser or communicator? Follow this link to my company website.
Thank you for visiting!