Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog includes nonprofit topics of interest to me personally, personal experiences (and solutions), nonprofit trends to be watching, and a few precautions.
I began Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog in 2011 during the economic downturn when living in San Antonio, Texas. It has become the documentation of a lifetime of professional work in the nonprofit sector. There are no other authors nor guest authors. I receive fairly regular requests to write articles for Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog, and I apologize, but there are no other authors at this time.
Included in Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog
- In-depth “primary” articles and portfolios accessible from the main menu bar at the top of the page.
- Occasional posts on more narrowly-focused topics, which you will find by looking at the bottom of the page under, “Carolyn’s Posts.” Included is a searchable archive of articles going back to 2013.
- “A Brief Account,” articles that are a bit more casual recounting personal experiences in fundraising, some with noted philanthropists, business and civic leaders, which you will find in the margin.
I update my blog’s landing page now and again to include new content and imagery, so check back for updates. In 2015, I merged my former Fundraising Resources website into Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog. After publishing articles, I often update them so they remain fresh and current for my visitors from some 200 countries.
Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog is composed and managed entirely by me free of charge as a public service. I own my WordPress URLs.
All rights reserved.
Keep in Mind
Because each nonprofit organization is unique, you should tailor your fundraising activities accordingly. I stand by the information I convey, but you must always consider the context in which you are operating before applying new concepts.
- Looking for my social links? These do change from time to time. There are a few primary platforms posted on Carolyn’s Nonprofit Blog at the bottom of the page. For a full listing see, Carolyn’s Online Links.
- Looking for my biographical website and work experiences? Follow the link for details.
If you have questions, use the secure contact form on this or my professional website to reach me. I prefer email over the phone for initial contact. Thank you for understanding.
Best wishes for your fundraising success!
Carolyn M. Appleton